Zortrax M300 Dual 3D printer
Zortrax M300 Dual Main Features
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Has a blackout response system
- Calibrates a build-platform with a capacitive displacement sensor
- Compatible with various build platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
wow3Dprinter is proud to be the Premium Zortrax Seller in USA
Industrial grade dual-extrusion
The new Zortrax M300 Dual can simultaneously print with base and water-soluble support filament. To save your time and money, it's also designed to recover from all the most prevalent events leading to failed prints.
Made for professionals
The build volume measuring 265x265x300 mm is big enough to print relatively large models needed in various industries from automotive through aerospace to architecture. Third-party filaments are fully supported in both single and dual extrusion modes. The printer can also automatically calibrate to work with perforated, glass, or any other types of build platforms.
No more failed prints
The print usually fails when there is a power outage, the filament got jammed or when the filament ran out. The M300 Dual is designed to detect all those events just in time to pause the print and save the exact position of the printing head. This way your work can be resumed from the same spot when the issue has been dealt with.