Zortrax Apoller SVS Device
Zortrax Apoller ship from Poland Zortrax HQ.
It will take 2 weeks + to deliver after payment
Zortrax Apoller is a desktop smart vapor smoothing device offering industrial class performance. Every aspect of a smoothing process is managed by proprietary algorithms to get the looks of FDM 3D printed models on par with injection molded item
- Speed and ease of use: Fully automated smoothing process is easy to set up and takes about 3h.
- SVS technology: SVS is a proprietary Zortrax technology for automated vapor smoothing.
- Consistent quality: Models are evenly smoothed every time, regardless of their size and geometry.
- Certified safety: The Apoller has an EU ATEX certificate of safety.
- Wide compatibility: Acetone and MEK are supported to smooth models made on all FDM/FFF 3D printers with ABS, HIPS or ASA-based filaments.
- 300x250x250 mm smoothing chamber
- Zortrax SVS technology
- MEK and acetone compatibility
- Intuitive touch interface
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Compatibility with Z-ABS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-ASA Pro, and Z-HIPS
- Compatibility with external materials including ABS, ASA, and HIPS
- Advanced vapor circulation system
- ATEX compliant safety systems
A smart and safe device for automated vapor smoothing
Zortrax Apoller is a smart vapor smoothing device that automatically removes visible layering from FDM 3D prints. It works works with both acetone and MEK. The smoothing process is fully automated and run by proprietary algorithms managing temperature, pressure, and concentration of solvent's vapors at all times. First, the model has to be placed inside the smoothing chamber. Once this is done, the chamber is heated enough to vaporize the solvent deposited in a sink below the glass tray. Vapors are then circulated spiraling upwards to evenly cover the model. Solvent's vapors condensate on surfaces leaving them with a glossy or mat finish, depending on the filament used. Finally, Zortrax Apoller dries the prints out to make them ready to use straight out of the chamber. Combined weekly output of 4 typical FDM 3D printers can be automatically smoothed within one day. Safety systems have been designed to meet the high standards required by the ATEX 2014/34/EU Directive regulating the equipment intended for explosive atmospheres.
Compatible filaments: ABS, ASA, HIPS
Compatible solvents: Acetone, Butanone (MEK)
Compatible Zortrax filaments: Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-ASA Pro