Sindoh RIZE 7XC 3D Printer
Close-out sale. Sindoh RIZE discontinued 3D printer line. This is the final sale without a factory warranty but brand new in the box. Final Sale = No return
HUGE Discount. Additional discounts and complimentary items can NOT be applied.
SINDOH RIZE 7XC 3D printer improved durability from Sindoh 7X
The Rize 7XC is a large build volume industrial 3D printer built for composite materials with superior industrial properties. It is industrial grade 3D printing made easy with the fastest time to fabricated part in the market. Built for large industrial parts, it has a massive print size of 14.6" x 15.4" x 17.7" (370mm x 390mm x 450mm), upgraded print quality with active auto-leveling / internal insulation, composite-enhanced dual extruders (two independent extruder nozzles), and fine resolution 3D printing with a Z-resolution of 50 micron which enables demanding geometries and superior surface finish. The Rize 7XC leverages Rizium composite materials that offer great mechanical, chemical, and dielectric properties combined with a low price.
7XC Standard Features:
- Massive Print Size - 14.6" x 15.4" x 17.7" (370mm x 390mm x 450mm)
- Upgraded Print Quality - active auto leveling and internal insulation.
- Composite Enhanced Dual Extruders
- Fine Resolution 3D Printing - 50 micron z resolution
- Rizium Composite Materials - High tensile strength & thermal stability with chemical and moisture resistance.
- UL Greenguard certified - People-safe and environmentally friendly thanks to its recyclability. Suits office, production, and field use.
- Safety - Voice Assisant, Monitoring Camera, Auto Loading Cartridge, LED Lamp
- Minimal Post-Processing - Peel supports away quickly and easily without any tools or chemicals
7XC Package Includes:
Starter Kit: (1) Rizium GF, Rizium Support
Free Shipping to US48
|Build Volume:||14.6" x 15.4" x 17.7" (370mm x 390mm x 450mm)|
|Build Materials:||Rizium Carbon /GF /Support OR Sindoh PLA / ABS / PVA/ Flexible|
|Extrusion Tip Diameter:||0.4mm|
|Layer Thickness:||0.05 ~ 0.4m (50 ~ 400u)|
|Print Technology:||Fused Filament fabrication (FFF)|
|Supported OS:||3DWOX Slicer - Windows 7 or above, Max OSX 10.10 or above|
|Plugin Integration:||Solidworks Add-in 2016 or above, AutoDesk TinkerCAD|
|Convenience Features:||Full Auto Leveling, Auto Nozzle Cleaning, Internal LED Lights|
|Smart Features:||Voice Assistant, Monitoring Camera, Color Touch Screen, Onboard Storage|
|Connectivity:||Ethernet, USB, WiFi, USB Cable|
|Compliance:||ANSI/CAN/UL 2904, FCC, CE, TUV|
|Operating Environment:||61-84 deg F (16-29 deg C), 20-60% humidity|
|Power:||120-240VAC 50/60Hz, 350W|
|Device Dimensions:||34" W x 31.9" D x 66.5" H (864 x 810 x 1690mm)|