Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner for Inkspire
wow3Dprinter is proud to be the Premium Zortrax Seller in USA
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA & UV LCD is up to 9x more precise than SLA.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h & workspace measures 74x132x175 mm.
- The XY resolution is 50x50 microns & minimal layer height is 25 microns.
- External 405 nm resins, slicing software, adn .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported.
- Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity and active carbon filter. Capable of serial production.
New UV LCD 3D printer with Ultrasonic Cleaner Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner is an automatic model cleaning device that relies on high frequency sounds propagated in water to remove excessive resin from models 3D printed on Zortrax Inkspire. Zortrax Inkspire is a resin desktop 3D printer working in UV LCD technology. It's designed around a high-resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting that ensures every part of a layer is exposed to the same amount of UV light to uniformly cure the resin. A single pixel measures just 50x50 microns while minimal layer hight is only 25 microns. Zortrax Inkspire offers up to 9x the precision and 8x the speed compared with leading SLA 3D printers. It's perfect for engineering, short and medium series manufacturing as well as precision modeling in dental prosthetics or jewelry design. The printer works with dedicated Zortrax White Resin. Third-party resins are also supported, provided they can be cured by light with 405 nm wavelength. Bundled with Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner, it offers seamless and nearly hands-free resin 3D printing experience. Dedicated Resins: Zortrax Resin Basic