Zortrax Inkspire & Ultrasonic Cleaner
Resin 3D printing made better : The technology behind Zortrax Inkspire relies on a high resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting to cure photopolymers layer by layer.
- Surgical precision: The XY resolution is 50x50 microns with minimal layer height of only 25 microns.
- Consistent speed: High speed of printing is maintained regardless of how much of the workspace is used.
- Results repeatability: Industrial build quality ensures consistent dimensional accuracy over multiple prints.
- Easy supports removal: Supports can get additional UV light exposure to make them harder and easier to remove.
- Wide resins compatibility: All available resins that can be cured by light with 405 nm wavelength are supported.
wow3Dprinter is proud to be the Premium Zortrax Seller in USA
LOWEST PRICE in USA + Free Shipping
New UV LCD 3D printer with Ultrasonic Cleaner
Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner is an automatic model cleaning device that relies on high frequency sounds propagated in water to remove excessive resin from models 3D printed on Zortrax Inkspire. Zortrax Inkspire is a resin desktop 3D printer working in UV LCD technology. It's designed around a high-resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting that ensures every part of a layer is exposed to the same amount of UV light to uniformly cure the resin. A single pixel measures just 50x50 microns while minimal layer hight is only 25 microns. Zortrax Inkspire offers up to 9x the precision and 8x the speed compared with leading SLA 3D printers. It's perfect for engineering, short and medium series manufacturing as well as precision modeling in dental prosthetics or jewelry design. The printer works with dedicated Zortrax Resins. Third-party resins are also supported, provided they can be cured by light with 405 nm wavelength. Bundled with Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner, it offers seamless and nearly hands-free resin 3D printing experience.
To guarantee the highest quality of prints on Zortrax Inkspire it is recommended to clean the models in Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Dedicated Resins: Zortrax Resin BASIC, Zortrax Resin PRO, Zortrax Resin FLEXIBLE, Zortrax Resin DENTAL Model
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA.
- UV LCD is up to 9x more precise than SLA.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h.
- The XY resolution is 50x50 microns.
- The minimal layer hight is 25 microns.
- Capable of serial production.
- External 405 nm resins are supported.
- External slicing software is supported.
- .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported.
- Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity.
- Workspace measures 74x132x175 mm